Toggle mobile menu
Introducing the latest evolution in the POWERSKIN Carbon Air
racing line – the Carbon Air². Our Powerskin Carbon AIR racing technology has
been a leading choice of World and Olympic champions worldwide. We took this
foundation and elevated the suit’s capabilities even higher above the
competition – extending a culture of constant improvement.
Constructed from one piece of fabric, the Carbon Air²
provides lighter weight, more hydrodynamic – lower drag features than its
predecessor, Carbon Air. The one-piece construction provides Air² with a higher
level of comfort, improved freedom of movement and improved level of
compression making the suit feel even more like a second skin. These features
make the NEW Carbon Air² a race-day choice amongst top athletes worldwide.
- 3 panel compression lining offers the ultimate freedom of
movement, opening the compression across the chest and liberating the athlete’s
- One piece construction – improved fit, lighter weight and
higher hydrodynamics reducing drag and taking on less water
On Fit: Stay with your practice suit size for the most
flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
• Most swimmers go down one size from their training suit
• If you’ve ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one
• If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big
Compression Level Rating: 3 (1 - least compression | 5 -
*This item is a special order item. It can take a couple of weeks to receive.
Back to top