Toggle mobile menu
Shapes & Sizes Gunite
Shapes & Sizes Vinyl
Slides & Diving
Clarifiers & Enzymes
Floats and Lounges
Games & Sports
Design Your Hot Tub
Spas for Sale
Hills of Walden Swim Team
Team Swim Academy
Nav Menu 3
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
PENTAIR DYNAMO PUMP 1 HP W/ 3' CORD
Pentair Dynamo Pump Size
3/4 HP w/ 3ft Cord
1 HP w/ 3ft Cord [Add $10.00]
1.5 HP w/ 3 ft Cord [Add $30.00]
Quiet, efficient and super-reliable performance
Dynamo® pumps are an example of excellence in hydraulic engineering for that elusive combination of high efficiency and longevity. The key is a proprietary internal design evolved and refined over the past 40 years. The result is the ability to minimize friction and turbulence as water moves through the pump. Other pumps simply work harder, consume more energy and make more noise. By contrast, Dynamo pumps are so efficient they typically require lower horsepower motors to deliver required flow—this slashes energy costs. Superior efficiency also translates directly into quieter operation. Put a Dynamo to work on your pool for maximum performance and value over the long term.
* Pump components are fiberglass-reinforced for superior strength and durability.
* Self-priming to prevent seal overheating and pump damage.
* 1-1/2" suction and discharge ports are reinforced for maximum strength.
* Large strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
* Transparent strainer pot lid with large, comfortable handle permits easy inspection of strainer basket.
* Unique diffuser and impeller provide excellent pressure performance across a wide range of desired gallon-per-minute flow rates.
* Every DYNAMO pump is performance and pressure tested prior to shipment to ensure quality.
* Power end can be removed easily for service or winterizing without disturbing piping.
* Easily removed drain plugs permit complete draining of strainer pot and pump chamber.
* Available in 3/4, 1, and 1-1/2 horsepower configurations to suit a wide range of residential applications.
* All DYNAMO pump components and motors carry a full one year replacement warranty
Back to top