Toggle mobile menu
Shapes & Sizes Gunite
Shapes & Sizes Vinyl
Slides & Diving
Spas for Sale
Clarifiers & Enzymes
Floats and Lounges
Games & Sports
Spas for Sale
Blue Springs South
Clayview Country Club
Hills of Walden Swim Team
Liberty Hills Country Club
Summit Diving Club
Team Swim Academy
One Piece Swimsuits
Swim Dresses & Sarongs
Nav Menu 3
Nav Menu 4
Nav Menu 5
Nav Menu 6
Nav Menu 7
Nav Menu 8
Leisure Time Jet Clean
"Cleans What you Can't See!" Extend the life and performance of your Spa or jetted tub with Leisure Time Jet Clean. Jet Clean is a low-foam cleaner that reduces maintenance and efficiency problems by keeping your Spa and jetted tub's plumbing clear of organics, oils, dirt and minerals. Using Jet Clean as part of Leisure Time's Simple Spa Carer Program can prevent buildup that can restrict water flow and damage equipment. 16 oz. bottle.
* Clears inside plumbing
* Use before draining water
* Low foaming
Directions for Use:
For Spas - Use every 3 months or before your Spa is drained and refilled:
1. Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
2. Before Spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water.
3. Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in Spa).
4. Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
5. Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
6. Drain the Spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
7. Refill the Spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.
For Jetted Bath Tubs - Use regularly for Optimal Performance:
1. Pour 8 oz. (1/2 bottle) in tub with warm water before draining.
2. Turn jets ON for 15 minutes.
3. Drain and rinse tub with clean water.
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Back to top