Sunlight exposure can deplete your pool of its proper chlorine supply. POOLIFE™ Stabilizer / Conditioner is a slow dissolving granular product that protects your pool from sunlight. This will extend the time chlorine remains in your pool and provide added protection against bacteria and algae.
* Should be added slowly through the skimmer.
* As water circulated through the skimmer, the water’s turbulence helps dissolve the chemical.
* Any remnants of product that do not fully dissolve will dissolve on the filter components (media).
* Premature backwashing may wash away any undissolved cyanuric acid – the active ingredient in POOLIFE Stabilizer/Conditioner.
* After applying product, wait at least 48 hours before backwashing.
* It is recommended to backwash the filter prior to adding this product. Be careful not to add product too quickly. This could clog the filtration system.
* This product is very insoluble (slow dissolving).
* As such, it may take weeks to dissolve completely.
* For ideal conditions, maintain a stabilizer level of 20 – 50 ppm. Use 16 oz. per 10,000 gallons.