Leisure Time Filter Clean
NEW & IMPROVED!
Leisure Time's new concentrated formula works overnight to deep-clean your filter, removing even deeply set dirt, oil, grease and scale. Great for cartridge, sand and DE filters. Compatible with chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers. We recommend cleaning your filter every three months (or as needed) using the steps below. One bottle cleans up to 110 square feet of filter area.
Directions for Use (3-Month Cleaning):
1. Remove grids or cartridges from filter.
2. Fill a clean, plastic container with 8 gallons of water, add Filter Clean.
3. Place cartridge or grids upright in solution.
4. Soak for a minimum of 3 hours, soak overnight for maximum effectiveness.
5. Remove filter from solution. Hose off filter with high-pressure nozzle and replace. For maximum benefit, allow cartridge to dry before reinstalling.